Predict42 Student Day
learn – discuss – work
Gutenberg Hub Mainz, July 16, 10:00 – 12:30
- Understand what we do in the space of machine learning!
- Discover how we work and have fun in the meantime
- Learn about student jobs and internships
What will we do?
- You will get a coffee and breakfast
- You will participate in a working session with current working students
- You can ask any question you want
Who should participate?
- Students interested in UX & Frontend Design
- Students interested in Data Science & Machine Learning
- Students interested in IT Engineering
- Students interested in Quantitative Marketing
Signed up students so far!
Interested? Just drop us a line!
Join us on Tuesday, July 16, 10:00 - 12:30
Predict42 - Gutenberg Digital Hub
Latest news on People Analytics
Explore our recent posts on Peope Analytics topics
Join the First People Analytics Garage – a unique virtual event for HR Leaders and Data Scientist to discuss how to implement actual People Analytics Use Cases
Interesting. Intense. Complex. In consequence a challenge for HR folks to make sense out of all this. This would be my summary from Zukunft Personal 2019. Let me try to help out by focusing on which questions mattered to me and which might also be important for you.
This webinar was given to the HR-Rookies Network Organization in August 2019. In part one we give a short answer to the question “What is people analytics and why should you care?“. In part two, Thomas demos an attrition prediction use case with our people analytics prototoyping app Peacock.