Predict42 Student Day
learn – discuss – work
Gutenberg Hub Mainz, July 16, 10:00 – 12:30
- Understand what we do in the space of machine learning!
- Discover how we work and have fun in the meantime
- Learn about student jobs and internships
What will we do?
- You will get a coffee and breakfast
- You will participate in a working session with current working students
- You can ask any question you want
Who should participate?
- Students interested in UX & Frontend Design
- Students interested in Data Science & Machine Learning
- Students interested in IT Engineering
- Students interested in Quantitative Marketing
Signed up students so far!
Interested? Just drop us a line!
Join us on Tuesday, July 16, 10:00 - 12:30
Predict42 - Gutenberg Digital Hub
Latest news on People Analytics
Explore our recent posts on Peope Analytics topics
This lecture was given to a group of Business/Computer Science master students as a part of the course Decision Support System at University Mainz. Take a look at the slide deck, my three lessons learned, and the video below. Please get in touch in case of questions...
People Analytics will benefit from adopting Digital Marketing best practices. Our three recommendations in this post are derived from our exposure to both People Analytics and Digital Marketing use cases. They should serve as food for thought and we would love to...
Why 42? Our company name started as a "nerdy" joke. For those who are not familiar with the book/serie "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", the number 42 was given as the answer by a supercomputer "Deep Thought" after calculating for 7,5 Mio. Years. Take a...