Learning is at the core of what we do and value most. We learn through our customers and by building great products together as a team. Join Predict42 – an AI start-up with a clear mission to help our customers ask the right questions.
What we’re looking for…
- Master students with an an interest in data science, mathematics, physics, computer science, or web design
- Theoretical understanding of algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Basic coding know-how in data science languages such as R, Python, Scala, or Java
- Alternatively to above, a good know how as well as practical experience in front-end design (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Fluent German or fluent English
What we offer…
- Learning environment and interesting challenges
- State-of-the art technology equipment and Google Cloud environment
- Flexibile working hours
- Coaching and Training by experienced data scientist
- Hybrid Model to pursue a PH.D at Mainz University
- “New Work” environment in the Gutenberg Digital Hub
- Competitive salary
Interested, but not ready to apply straight away? Connect with us on Linkedin and start a conversation.
Flexibility – Learning – Great team – Strong research ties to universities
More job opportunities
You have already worked multiple years as a data scientist and you are looking for building up something exceptional?
You love to take charge of things, have already some coding experience, and are looking to learn the real stuff in a start-up?