Learning is at the core of what we do and value most. We learn through our customers and by building great products together as a team. Join Predict42 – an AI start-up with a clear mission to help our customers ask the right questions.
What we’re looking for…
- Master students with an an interest in data science, mathematics, physics, computer science, or web design
- Theoretical understanding of algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Basic coding know-how in data science languages such as R, Python, Scala, or Java
- Alternatively to above, a good know how as well as practical experience in front-end design (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Fluent German or fluent English
What we offer…
- Learning environment and interesting challenges
- State-of-the art technology equipment and Google Cloud environment
- Flexibile working hours
- Coaching and Training by experienced data scientist
- Hybrid Model to pursue a PH.D at Mainz University
- “New Work” environment in the Gutenberg Digital Hub
- Competitive salary
Interested, but not ready to apply straight away? Connect with us on Linkedin and start a conversation.
Flexibility – Learning – Great team – Strong research ties to universities
More job opportunities
You want to be your own boss, introduce state-of-art IT architecture/principles, and build awesome products?
You have already worked multiple years as a data scientist and you are looking for building up something exceptional?
You love to take charge of things, are a creative storyteller, plus you have some coding experience?