Learning is at the core of what we do and value most. We learn through our customers and by building great products together as a team. Join Predict42 – an AI start-up with a clear mission to help our customers ask the right questions.
We are looking for a Working Student Design to join our team.
- You will work on the conception, re-design and implementation of our online presence and apps
- You will design user interfaces, layouts and graphic elements for various digital formats (web/app applications, interactive videos, etc.).
- You will create templates for micropages, newsletters, reports and presentations
- You will edit video and develop creative ideas and concepts for our webpage and our social media channels.
- You will work together with the management on brand topics (e.g. Style Guide, Corporate Design)
What we’re looking for…
- Enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master program with a focus on communication design, visual, product or interactive design
- Your are passionate about design focussed on websites and interactive applications
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, or similar tools
- Interest or first experience in CMS (e.g. WordPress), and coding (HTML, JS, CSS)
- Interest in actively in designing marketing campaigns and assets
- Fluent German or fluent English
What we offer…
- Great team spirit
- Learning environment and interesting challenges
- Flexible working hours and working in the office or remotely
- Coffee and water for free
- Coaching and Training by experienced colleagues
- “New Work” environment in the NeueGoldenRoss Kaserne
More job opportunities
You want to be your own boss, introduce state-of-art IT architecture/principles, and build awesome products?
You have already worked multiple years as a data scientist and you are looking for building up something exceptional?
You have gained experience in a data science role, feel comfortable with R, Python, ... and are looking to take your skills to the next level?