Learning is at the core of what we do and value most. We learn through our customers and by building great products together as a team. Join Predict42 – an AI start-up with a clear mission to help our customers ask the right questions.
What we’re looking for…
- Strong product sense, which results in a passion to interact and listen to what our customer have to tell us
- First experience in leading people or managing (internal) customers
- At least 3 years in practical experience and theoretical understanding of advanced Machine/Deep Learning algorithms
- Advanced coding know-how in languages such as R, Python, Scala, or Java
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, and large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in building up technical architecture for data science apps
- Fluent in German and in English
What we offer…
- Learning environment and interesting challenges
- Experience in leading teams and running end-to-end projects
- Coaching by experienced management team
- State-of-the art technology equipment and Google Cloud environment
- Flexibility to do R&D projects on your own
- Flexibility in term of location and part-time models
- Hybrid Model to pursue a PH.D at Mainz University
- “New Work” environment in the Gutenberg Digital Hub
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
Interested, but not ready to apply straight away? Connect with us on Linkedin and start a conversation.
Flexibility – Learning – Great team – Strong research ties to universities
More job opportunities
You have already worked multiple years as a data scientist and you are looking for building up something exceptional?
You love to take charge of things, have already some coding experience, and are looking to learn the real stuff in a start-up?