Learning is at the core of what we do and value most. We learn through our customers and by building great products together as a team. Join Predict42 – an AI start-up with a clear mission to help our customers ask the right questions.
What we’re looking for…
- Masters degree in data science, mathematics, physics, or computer science and strong passion for tricky academic questions
- Practical experience with and theoretical understanding of algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Coding know-how in languages such as R, Python, Scala, or Java
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, and large-scale distributed systems
- Fluent German
What we offer…
- Hybrid Model to pursue a PH.D at Mainz University
- Data and real world application to test the hypotheses in your doctoral thesis
- Learning environment and interesting challenges
- State-of-the art technology equipment and Google Cloud environment
- Flexibility to do R&D projects on your own
- “New Work” environment in the Gutenberg Digital Hub
- Salary as specificied in our research partnership with Mainz University
Interested, but not ready to apply straight away? Connect with us on Linkedin and start a conversation.
Flexibility – Learning – Great team – Strong research ties to universities
More job opportunities
You have already worked multiple years as a data scientist and you are looking for building up something exceptional?
You love to take charge of things, have already some coding experience, and are looking to learn the real stuff in a start-up?