Learning is at the core of what we do and value most. We learn through our customers and by building great products together as a team. Join Predict42 – an AI start-up with a clear mission to help our customers ask the right questions.
What we’re looking for…
- Strong product sense, which results in a passion to interact and listen to what our customer have to tell us
- Practical experience with and theoretical understanding of algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Coding know-how in languages such as R, Python, Scala, or Java
- Working knowledge of relational databases, including SQL, and large-scale distributed systems
- Having worked with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, or HR is a plus
- Fluent German
What we offer…
- Learning environment and interesting challenges
- State-of-the art technology equipment and Google Cloud environment
- Flexibility to do R&D projects on your own
- Flexibility in term of location and part-time models
- Hybrid Model to pursue a PH.D at Mainz University
- “New Work” environment with in Mainz premier start-up location: Neue Golden Ross Kasserne
- Competitive salary plus bonus payments
Interested, but not ready to apply straight away? Connect with us on Linkedin and start a conversation.
Flexibility – Learning – Great team – Strong research ties to universities
More job opportunities
You want to be your own boss, introduce state-of-art IT architecture/principles, and build awesome products?
You have already worked multiple years as a data scientist and you are looking for building up something exceptional?
You have gained experience in a data science role, feel comfortable with R, Python, ... and are looking to take your skills to the next level?